Advanced Android™ Class on Aug 9 in Washington, DC
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Android Training Course.
[top] Who is teaching this class?
[top] When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
All times are based on the following time-zone: Eastern Daylight Time.
[top] Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
[top] Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place at Marakana's Washington, DC training location.
This training location offers the following features:
- Internet Access
For nearby hotels please see Washington, DC training location page.
[top] What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1450.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
We will not charge your card until the training is confirmed.
[top] Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Marakana.
[top] How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
[top] What is provided for this training?
For this training, Marakana provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
[top] What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
- If you are bringing your own laptop, be sure that it is set up correctly.
[top] What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
[top] Do you have a list of references?
Yes, we have many references. Let us know what would be the best type of company to put you in touch with and we'll ask for permission. Contact us and we'll take care of it.
[top] What happens when I register?
Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email that includes the information you will need to attend this training.